So Christmas eve was amazing. We had the best food, you can only imagine. My dad is one hell of a cook! We had a BIG stuffed turkey, the best meal of the year, that's for sure. And the christmas music, fire in the fire place, and the presents. It felt like it never ended, I have never seen so many beautiful gifts underneath the tree. My mom even started to cry twice, so we all where pretty happy. And I got every thing I wished for, a thankful family, and amazing gifts. Oh god I got 2 Juicy suites, blue and brown, a big brown jacket with fur, money, lots of jewelry, a beautiful brown leather clutch, Børre Olsen So B. bracelet (i have the matching neckless), just to mention some of it, so you can just imagine how happy I am. I am really overwhelmed, and so incredible thank full. I hope you all had an amazing christmas eve.
xoxo



